Are you looking for a new car stereo that comes with an added bonus: a backup camera?
We’ve got you covered!
After doing comprehensive research all over the market, and taking suggestions from the experts, we have selected top 15 Best Car Stereos with Backup Camera.
In this post, we have included both the Double Din and Single Din touchscreen head units with a backup camera available on the market.
We’ll look at features, performance, compatibility, ease of installation, pros and cons and more!
However, if you are facing a problem while selecting the best radio for your vehicle, please check our final verdict.
Recommend Best Car Stereo with Backup Camera – Reviews
Below we have reviewed our top 15 best car stereos with pro and cons!
So pick them according to your needs and budget also, at the end we have given suggestions about which one might be best for your car.
Let’s get to the reviews section.
1. ATOTO A6 PF – The Best Car Stereo with Backup Camera (Editor’s Pick)
- 7″ Capacitive Touchscreen Display
- Wireless (Apple CarPlay and Android Auto)
- Built-in Amp (180 Watts Peak Power)
- RMS: 4 x 24 Watts (Continues Power)
- Built-in 13 Band Graphic Equalizer
- Compatible with HD backup camera
This head unit features a full HD true 7-inch IPS display, perfect for watching movies or browsing your favorite apps on the go. With a 5-touch capacitive touchscreen and a viewing angle of 178°, you’ll always have a clear view of the screen, whether you’re seated in front of it or not.
The ATOTO A6 PF head unit unit offers 4 x 45 watts of amplifier power, making it ideal for music lovers who want to crank up the volume without distortion. And with RMS 4 x 24 Watts, you can be sure that even at lower volumes, your audio will be clear and crisp. Plus, the included microphone ensures that hands-free calling is a breeze.
With 32 individual EQ bands, you can fine-tune the sound to exactly your liking. And if you’re feeling lazy, just switch it to graphic mode and make broad adjustments with a swipe. This head unit also features Speed Compensated Volume, which automatically adjusts the volume based on the ambient noise in your car.
This powerful stereo is equipped with a Digital Signal Processor, which takes the audio experience in your vehicle to a whole new level. Time Correction ensures that you hear sound from each speaker at the same time, while the powerful equalizer lets you customize your sound. Whether you’re an audiophile or just looking for great sound without hassle, the ATOTO A6 is the perfect choice.
The ATOTO A6 Head Unit provides an optimal Internet connection at all times with its 5 GHz Wi-Fi. Most car stereos only offer Wi-Fi hotspot at 2.4 GHz, which can be congested due to its wide use. With the A6 PF, you’ll always have a strong and reliable connection.
In addition, the unit offers Bluetooth tethering for saving power. For running online maps or streaming music, a relatively low bandwidth is enough. With Bluetooth tethering, you’ll have the advantage of consuming less power than a hotspot.
The built-in HD 720P rear view display with live rearview feature (ATOTO AC-HD02LR rear view camera is included) lets you see what’s behind you even when driving forward, and the compatible with OEM steering wheel control and function mapping to them makes it easy to keep your eyes on the road.
Installing the ATOTO A6 PF head unit is a straightforward process that should take no more than an hour. You’ll need to start by carefully removing your vehicle’s dashboard and mounting the head unit into its correct position. Once secured, you can begin connecting the various cables to it, including power, ground, and input/output cables. If you’re using a backup camera, be sure to connect its power cable as well. Then, secure the head unit in place with screws and connect it to your car’s battery.
- 7″ IPS capacitive touchscreen display
- Resolution: 1024 x 600
- 32 Graphic EQ bands
- Digital Signal Processor, Time Correction
- WIRELESS CarPlay, Wired CarPlay and Android Auto
- Latest Bluetooth 5.0
- Power Wattage: 4 x 45 Watts
- RMS: 4 x 24 Watts
- Latest 10.0 Android Operating System
- 8 Core ARM Cortex-A55,
- RAM: 2 GB, ROM: 32 GB, CPU: 1.6 GHz
- 24 BIT Digital Analogue Converter
- 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz WiFi
- Compatible with OEM steering wheel control
- HD 720P front camera input
- Support for up to 2TB USB SSD
- 12 Months Warranty
- Click Here to check full specifications.
- Simple Installation and the Interface is easy to use
- Wireless Apple works Flawlessly and connects very quickly
- Great sound quality, with lots of high-end customization options.
- Responsive Touchscreen Display with High Definition Video Support
- The customer support is really good.
- Lacks Backup Camera Parking Assist Guidelines
- No iDatalink Maestro support
The ATOTO A6 is a great choice for anyone looking for a powerful and customizable head unit. It offers excellent sound quality, a wide range of EQ bands, and support for up to 2TB of storage. Plus, the built-in HD 720P rear view camera and front camera input make it easy to keep an eye on your surroundings. The unit also comes with a 12-month warranty, so you can be sure that your investment is protected.
2. BOSS BCPA10 – The Best Single Din Car Stereo with Backup Camera
- 10.1 Inch Capacitive Touchscreen
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Loud and clear Audio Quality
- Built-in Equalizer
- Free License Plate Backup Camera
The second stereo we are going to review is the Boss Single Din touchscreen stereo. Boss Audio System is a well-reputed brand when it comes to Car Audio. Over time, it has maintained good reviews in the category of car stereos as well.
It is a great option for those whose car does not support a Double Din radio and wants an easy installation.
The BOSS BCPA10 comes with a Large and responsive 10-inch touchscreen display. You can find a volume knob at bottom of the display which is helpful while driving.
The boot time is less than five seconds which is very fast.
This car stereo comes with all the latest features such as Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Bluetooth, and a built-in Equalizer.
The audio quality is quite loud and clear due to its Amplifier which comes with 320 watts of power. You can play music even in high-resolution files like FLAC or MP3. AM/FM Radio support is available in this unit with some presets however, it doesn’t support HD radio.
Inside the box of BOSS BCPA10 contains everything that will be required to install it in any car. You will get a wiring harness, microphone, single din to double din converter, USB cable, screws, warranty car, installation manual.
As we mentioned above, the BOSS BCPA10 supports Apple CarPlay, but the thing we didn’t mention is that the Apple CarPlay and Android Auto don’t support wireless connections. That means whenever you need to use CarPlay or Android Auto you need to connect your phone with the receiver through a USB cable.
Although at this price segment, it might not be a bad deal.
Video Review of BOSS BCPA10RC & 9RC
- Chassis size: Single Din
- Dimensions: 4.94 x 7.01 x 1.97 inches (LxWxH)
- 10.1” Capacitive Touchscreen
- Apple CarPlay, Android Auto
- Resolution: (800*480px)
- Power Peak: 4 x 80 watts
- RMS: 4 x 20 watts
- 18 FM & 12 AM Radio Presets
- Dual Backup Camera input
- Dual USB input with charging support
- GPS Navigation Antenna input
- Steering Wheel Control input
- 3.5 mm Aux input
- 3 PreAMP Output for Front, rear and subwoofer channels.
- Video Formats: WMV, AVI, OGM, MOV, MKV
- Audio Formats: FLAC, WAV, MP3, WMA, APE, OGG
- Picture Formats: PNG, JPEG, BMP Files
- 3 Year warranty
- The display size is quite large also the touch response is quite fast
- The audio quality is great also there are many settings available to customize
- Easy to install and use
- Very budget friendly compared to their head units with such features
- No Sirius XM Satellite Radio Support
- No HD Radio
Many customers appreciated this stereo for its large and responsive touchscreen display. They found its performance to be exceptional. Most people found it easy to install in their vehicles.
3. Kenwood DDX26BT – Best Double Din Stereo With Backup Camera
- 6.2″ impressive touchscreen
- Support High Res- FLAC Files
- Parking Guide Lines
- 13 Band Graphic EQ
- CD/DVD Player
Quick Review: Kenwood DDX26BT comes with a screen size of 6.2” LCD touch screen with LED backlight is added to it, in which you can customize the home screen and set a picture on it.
If you are a fan of HD radio, this stereo is for you. You can watch movies via a built-in CD/DVD player or via USB input. This unit comes with an HD dash Video camera recorder with G-Sensor built-in has a resolution of 1080p Front and 720p back.
As we come to Bluetooth, it can support up to 5 devices at one time, which is good. The touch of this radio is smooth. The operating system is simple and is easy to use, and you can connect the receiver with your iPhone.
It comes with a power output of 50 watts and a four-channel amplifier, and RMS power of 22 watts, which is loud enough for any car. It has 13 band equalizers, which helps you control the music style such as Pop, Jazz, Natural, and more. You can play music in different formats such as MP3, FLAC, WAC, WMA.
- Model number: DDx26Bt
- One AV input
- USB Connection
- MP3 input
- FLAC supported
- iPod, iPhone supported
- Phone charging
- Radio with AM/FM tuner
- 200 Watts power output with 22W RMS
- Rear-Facing Camera with guidelines
- 12 Months Warranty
- Supports up to five devices at a time
- HD Backup camera with a night vision Dash Cam
- The Sound System of this stereo is powerful.
- The built quality of the receiver is quite good
- Parking Assist Guideline is also supported
- No Apple CarPlay, Android Auto
- Boot up time is a little slow
- The USB slot is given at the back of the receiver, which is tough to reach
The design of this unit is impressive. The picture quality and audio quality are also good. The only price is the price. This unit is best for those who want HD Radio and don’t care about CarPlay, the unit is best for them.
4. BOSS BVNV9384RC – Best Budget Stereo with Backup Camera
- 6.2″ Touchscreen Display
- Great Audio Quality
- Built-in 10 band Equalizer
- Built-in GPS Navigation
- CD/DVD Player
- 3-Year Warranty included
Quick Review: BOSS BVNV9384RC is a Double Din Stereo and it comes with a 6.2″ LCD touchscreen display. The best thing about this model is the prebuilt GPS Navigation system which allows you to use Maps all over the US without an internet connection.
The other best thing in this unit is wireless hands-free calling which works flawlessly also the Bluetooth takes very few seconds to connect the receiver with your smartphone.
The picture quality and video quality of this unit are quite decent. At the left side of the screen, volume knob, menu, and mic touch buttons are given which is super useful while driving.
The audio quality of this receiver is mind-blowing; you will get an excellent built-in amplifier with the custom equalizer in which you can customize the audio style to your choice.
- 6.7” LCD Capacitive Touchscreen
- Resolution: (800 x 480)
- 320 watts Power Output
- 4 x 20 watts RMS
- 10 Band Equalizer
- GPS Navigation system
- AM / FM Radio with tuner
- Dual USB input
- 6 preamp output
- MP3 Player
- SD Card input
- Wireless Remote included
- FLAC, WMA, APE, OGG, WMV,
- License Plate Backup Camera
- 12 Months Warranty/ extended up to 3 Years
- Not too expensive as compared to other Car head units
- GPS Navigation system work very accurate
- Awesome sound quality due to its good quality built-in amplifier
- Hand Free Calling works flawlessly
- The video quality of the rare view camera is quite good
- No auto-brightness option
- No Wireless CarPlay
- Slow Charging due to built-in 1 Ampere charger
A free waterproof backup camera and wireless remote control is provided with this double din receiver which is worth $40. Also, you can play music wirelessly via Spotify or Pandora, but the only bad in this unit is no wireless CarPlay, but under 250 dollars it will be the best deal.
5. BOSS BVB9358RC
- 6.2-inch LCD Touchscreen Display
- Support Wireless Streaming
- Comes with CD/DVD Player
- Works with both iPhone/Android
- Includes a free Backup Camera
Quick Review: The third best car stereo with backup camera we are going to review is again from the Boss audio systems.
It is another popular head unit in which a decent size touchscreen with CD/DVD player is given. This car radio is the cheapest compared to all the other boss models.
You will also, get a free license plate backup camera which makes it the best deal in this price segment.
You can hands-free calling and wireless music streaming via built-in Bluetooth. The Bluetooth connection is quite strong in this radio. You can also listen to AM/FM with multiple presets available.
You will get a high-power built-in amp that produces good sound quality. You can also customize the audio with a built-in equalizer. However, it does not support GPS Navigation or Apple CarPlay due to its low price range.
- Model: BVB9358RC
- 6.2″ Capacitive LCD Touchscreen
- Built-in CD/DVD Player
- Size: 7 x 6.5 x 3.9″ (LxBxH)
- 320 Watts Power Peak
- 80 Watts RMS
- Wireless Hands-Free Calling
- Built-in Equalizer
- Front, Rear & Sub Preamp Output
- Spotify/Pandora Control
- AM/FM Radio
- USB/ AUX Input
- 3-Year Warranty
- Easy installation
- Hands-Free calling audio quality is quite good
- Backup Camera video quality is also good
- No Auto brightness option
- Low Resolution
- Old Design
This head unit is best for those whose budget is low and who don’t need the CarPlay feature or navigation system.
6. Pyle PLT85BTCM – Single Stereo with Backup Camera
- Single Din 7” Touchscreen
- Power Peak: 320 watts
- Equipped with Bluetooth and Backup Camera
- Built-in CD/DVD Player
- RCA Outs for speakers and subs
The next head unit we going to review is from Pyle which is well known American company well known for its car audio equipment. The Pyle PLT85BTCM is a single-din receiver with a double din display. Due to its compact design, it fits in any car.
The seven-inch fold display supports HD videos. You can use Bluetooth to play music wirelessly or Hands-free Calling. Bluetooth is compatible with mostly all devices such as iPhone, iPod, Android, and more. The audio quality is also good, you can play music at high volume without any distortion.
For under $150, you will also get a free backup camera. The picture quality of the back up camera is also good, you will find it easy to install in your car.
- Model number: PLT85BTCM
- Chassis Size: Single Din
- Dimensions: 10.5” x 12.25” x 3.75” (LxWxH)
- 7-inch Fold Out Display with CD/DVD Player
- Display Resolution: (800 x 480)
- AM/FM radio with 30 presets
- Built-in Amplifier
- Power Output: 4 x 80 Watt (320 watts max.)
- Bluetooth Compatible
- Input/Out: USB, 3.5mm AUX, rare camera, RCA, SD Card
- Built-in Microphone
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Supported formats: MP3/ MP4 / JPEG / AVI / WAV
- VD / VCD / CD / CD-R / CD-R/W
- One Year Warranty
- Bluetooth works great
- Large and HD display
- High Power Output
- Good Quality rare view camera
- OLD Design
- The user interface is not that great
7. Eonon GA2187 – Double Din Radio with Backup Camera
- 10.1″ Large Screen Size
- Powerful audio system
- Built-in Navigation System
- Impressive 30 Band Equalizer
Quick Review: This double din stereo offers a big touchscreen HD IPS display, which takes your car’s interior looks to the next level. The display has a true-to-life color, which makes the picture quality more sharp and clear. You can adjust the screen of this car stereo according to your viewing angle. Apple CarPlay is available in which you can use GPS Navigation via WAZE or Apple Maps.
It comes with an Android 10 operating system with which, you will get 2GB RAM and 16 GB ROM and a Quad-core processor which helps you to download many apps from the Google Play store. The other best thing about this radio is the bootup time. It takes roughly two seconds to get started, which is quite impressive. Steering wheel control is also working fine with the receiver.
Bluetooth is given in which you can stream music wirelessly from your smartphone and can also use the hand-free calling mode. With its built-in Wi-Fi feature, you can do browsing and watch YouTube videos. You can also use two tabs at one time with the help of the split-screen feature.
This stereo has a 30 band equalizer, allowing you to change the audio volume and its frequency according to your taste. It also has a 56-bit double-precision mode, which helps you adjust the audio signals.
- Model Number- GA2187
- Screen size-10.1 inches
- Resolution: 1024 x 600
- Bluetooth v 4.0
- Built-in DSP 30 Band EQ
- 4 x 45 watts Power Output
- 30 preset radio channel
- Aux / USB input
- Micro SD Card input
- MP4, AVI, WMA, MPEG
- MP3, WAV, WAV, FLAC
- One Year Warranty
- Superior design with the good built quality
- Large display with responsive touch screen
- Quick Boot-up approx.1 second
- Easy to Install and very user-friendly design
- High-quality sound system
- Split-Screen feature for multi-tasking
- Installation kit is not provided with the receiver, you need to buy extra
- CD/DVD player is not available.
- Sometimes it makes noise when you use the Bluetooth function.
- You will get an Obd2 scanner however, it does not work properly
The features of this stereo are quite impressive; that’s why it stands out in the top 10. The only part which is missing is that it does not come with an installation kit also it does not support android auto. But if you want to use android auto in this radio, use this with this AutoPlay dongle which is specially designed and works perfectly with this head unit.
8. JVC KW-V25BT
- Built-in Bluetooth for audio streaming
- Connect two phones at one time
- Anti-theft Detachable screen
- Impressive Equalizer with Sirius XM tuner
- HD Backup Camera is also given with it.
Quick Review: This head unit comes with a standard screen size of 6.2-inch WVGA resistive touch screen with a blue-looking display. It has four buttons on the left side for audio control, home and front USB input for ease of connection.
Just like other models, it is a Bluetooth-ready receiver with which you can listen to your favorite music and do calling due to hand-free mode; while driving.
You can play videos directly through a CD / DVD player. It can support satellite radio in which you can hear FM and AM. This stereo can support the Steering wheel control feature, making it easy to change the song while driving.
JVC KW-V25BT offers a power output of 50 watts and RMS 22 watts per channel. It has a 13 band graphic Equalizer for adjusting the frequency of the audio system. Overall you will get good sound quality.
- Brand: JVC
- Model number: KW-V25BT
- 200-watt max power output max.
- 4 x 18 watts RMS
- USB Input
- SD Card Reader
- Front side Aux input
- MP3 and WMA compatible
- One year warranty
- Clear Sound Quality for better listing.
- The design of this unit is also good.
- Strong radio connection
- It comes with a free HD camera.
- No remote control
- Slight delay in shifting from one app to other apps
The price of this double din is not so high. This head unit’s major downfall is that it does not support the Mirror-linking feature in some iPhones. Besides this, it is the right head unit; the sound quality is pretty good. A USB port is on the front side, which makes it quite comfortable to use.
9. Alpine iLX-207
- Strong Bluetooth 5.0 for faster connection
- A built-in HD Radio tuner module
- Compatible with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay
- Backup camera available
Quick Review: The other best unit on our list is Alpine iLX-207. Apple Car Play and Android Auto with built-in GPS Navigation systems are its key feature. You can watch movies or videos via a built-in CD/DVD player. An external microphone for calling is given in the box of the receiver.
iLX-207 comes with a 7-inch touch screen display screen and has an anti-glare screen, which helps you use the screen even when sunlight is falling on it or in bright light.
This unit can support both Android as well as iPhone, also it allows you to perform multitasking with its split-screen feature. You can control the audio system through the steering wheel control feature, which you need to buy extra.
It comes with a built-in amplifier which has a power output of 200 watts. There are four-channel preamps out available, which help you to connect your subwoofer. Sirius XM satellite HD Radio tuner with 2000 radio stations is given in it.
- Model: iLX-207
- 9 Band graphic EQ
- 800 x 480 screen resolution
- Built-in GPS Navigation
- HDMI input
- HD Radio tuner
- Sirius XM ready
- USB input
- MP3, WMA, FLAC, ACC, WMA compatible
- 4 Preamp Output
- 18 x 4 watts RMS
- 50 x 4 watts max output
- Connection for Steering Wheel Control
- Built-in Navigation system
- Apple Car Play and Android auto works well
- Robust connectivity via Bluetooth 5.0
- Multiple devices supported at a time
- Installation kit included in the receiver box
- Universal Backup Camera also included which has pretty sharp picture quality
- Low Resolution
The unit supports all type of car accessories, and have mostly all features that most units do not provide like a prebuilt navigation system, wireless CarPlay. However, the price of this multi-media receiver is quite high. If your budget allows you, then you should you with this receiver.
10. Hikity Android Car Stereo
- Low price as compared to other
- It has a screen size of 10 inches with dual USB support
- A 12 LED Backup camera included
- Mirror Link is supported for Android devices
Quick Review: This is one the cheapest double din stereo which will provide you a free rear-facing camera. Bluetooth with A2DP is given which helps to connect your phone with the receiver very quickly for hands-free calling and music streaming.
Offline GPS Navigation has added the receiver with which you can use maps without the internet. You can directly connect this receiver with Wi-Fi, and a mirror Link to cast your smartphone whether you have iPhone an Android doesn’t matter it will connect with both. Most people prefer steering wheel control in the stereo to control the music directly from their steering wheel. It comes with a huge screen display size and has 2.5D tempered glass, with which you play video at HD Quality.
Hikity radio works on the Android operating system, the RAM and ROM depend on the model you bought. However, the lowest version of this radio has 1 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. Our suggestion would be at least a 2GB version, the only reason is lag, which you find in the lower version.
- Brand: Hiking
- AUX input
- Rearview Camera input
- GPS Antenna included
- MP3, WMA / WAV, MP4
- FLAC, APE, AVI, MKV, MDV
- PNG, JPEG, JPG, etc.
- Four-channel pre amp
- RMS Power of 4 x 25 watts
- Peak power of 4 x45 watts
- Warranty of 12 months
- Large screen size
- Not so expensive
- Built-in GPS navigation
- Supports mirror link
- Steering wheel control supported.
- Limited Settings
- Some customers report that their equalizer does not work correctly.
If your budget is super low and you want a good infotainment system, you should go with it.
11. ANKEWAY Car Stereo
- Built-in GPS Navigation
- Large HD touchscreen display
- Available at Low Price
- Support Mirror Link
Quick Review: You can listen to music or receive calls with its built-in Bluetooth. Wi-Fi connectivity is also given in this head unit. You can again charge your phone just by connecting your phone with the USB panel.
GPS Navigation system is given in this head unit, helping you where to go and when to turn. Mirror Link is supported with this unit as you can connect your iPhone and you the same mobile function in the radio. Steering Wheel Control is supported in this stereo, helping you change the music or change volume without putting your hands off the steering wheel.
There are about18 preset FM stations and has a built-in amplifier that has a power output of 240 watts. You can control the equalizer setting for various sound effects like pop, Jazz, Rock, and many more.
- Brand: ANKEWAY
- Built-in GPS Navigation via iGO Navigation
- Dual USB input
- Free Reversing Cam
- SWC/ Aux input
- Bluetooth/ wireless streaming
- RAM: 1 GB
- ROM: 16 GB
- Custom boot design
- 12 months warranty
- HD screen at a low price
- Numerous features available in this unit
- Built-in microphone for hands-free calling
- Bluetooth some time not work properly
- Default GPS App is not good
ANKEWAY Car Stereo give lots of feature at a very sustainable price. If your budget is low, you can also check this head unit.
12. Podofo Car Stereo
Quick Review: In this stereo, you will get a built-in GPS antenna for navigation and a Bluetooth version 4.0; you can connect the stereo with Wi-Fi or the hotspot of your phone to stream music download the app from the play store.
Steering wheel control function is possible with this unit. You can download many apps like Google Maps that give information about weather conditions and traffic conditions, and many more. A reversing camera is also coming with this stereo. You can use Mirror Like feature with the help of a USB.
Podofo car radio offers a big screen of 9” and has a high resolution with which you can watch videos at HD quality. The response rate of the screen is fast, and the operating system is very smooth. It offers a power output of 45 watts per channel. You can play music in different formats like MP3/APE/FLAC/WMA and more.
- Big 9” HD Display
- RAM: 2 GB
- ROM: 32 GB
- GPS Navigation
- Built-in Amplifier
- USB input, SWC input
- 4 Preamp output
- Multi-language supported
- 12 Months replacement warranty
- Huge screen size with quick response display
- Smooth operating system
- Mirror link works only for iPhone 8 and below
- USB sometimes do not work
Verdict: Great head unit for android as well iPhone also, available at a low cost.
13. Hizpo Car Stereo
- 7″ Multi-media Receiver
- Support Bluetooth Calling
- Built-in GPS Navigation
- Low Price
Quick Review: Hipzo stereo offers you a screen size of a 7-inch touchscreen display. The latest Android 10 is given in this stereo and has a ram of 2GB and 32GB ROM with a quad-core processor, which can run this stereo very smoothly. You can download several app and games from the play store and use without getting any lag.
Mirror Link is also given for connecting your phone also a GPS Navigation system is provided in this stereo. Voice command is also supported, which you can directly command the stereo were to go again. You can view the map in 3d and 2d. Boot up is fast; it can boot up within one second; Bluetooth, USB, and Wi-Fi are also working with this radio.
This stereo can play various audio formats like MP3/ OGG/ MP4 /FLAC and many more. Bluetooth music is also supported. The maximum power output of this stereo is 50 Watt, which is pretty good.
- Brand: Hippo
- Dimension: 10.1 x 9.2 x 7.3”
- 2GB RAM and 32 GB ROM
- Model number: B074NVYTG8
- USB input
- Support high-resolution FLAC files
- Wireless Calling via Bluetooth
- Online Navigation
- MP4 / MP3
- Mirror Link supported
- Radio supported
- Available at a cheaper price tag
- Hands-free calling quality is good
- Reversing camera included
- Mirror link works with iPhone as well as android
- The unit is not the latest as the other one.
- Sometimes Bluetooth stops working.
- No Aux jack
- The touch screen is not responsive.
14. EINCAR Android Car Stereo
The last and the Best Car Stereo with Backup Camera we are picked is again from EINCAR Chinese company.
This car stereo comes with a screen size of 7.1 inches of touch screen in which you can watch the video at 1080p HD quality. It has many features like Mirror link, which is supported only in android, with this you enjoy FM/AM Radio.
You can connect this stereo via Wi-Fi or the hotspot of your android phone. The steering wheel feature is given in it. You will be able to stream music via Spotify and Pandora with the help of Bluetooth. You can do browsing via a built-in browser and will be able to download the app from the Play store. You can watch videos in any format such as MP4, RMVB, RM, etc., and see pictures in formats like JPG, GIF, PNG.
The max audio output of this receiver is 45W and has four-channel. This stereo has a built-in Radio tuner of 30 Preset Station. Am frequency range is from 522KHZ and max up to 1620KHZ, and FM ranges from 87.5MHZ and maxes up to 108 MHZ
- Android 10 Operating system
- Resolution: 1024 x 600
- Power peak: 190 watts max.
- USB input, SD Card input
- Steering wheel control input
- GPS Antenna/ microphone given in the box
- Wi-Fi /4G supported
- Other formats such as MP3, RMB, JPEG
- You can play the video in high definition.
- Connectivity is good
- Latest Android 10
- It does not come with a DVD/CD player.
- Wiring harness adapter is not given with the receiver.
This car stereo is specially designed for android users. And if you are an android user and searching for the best android car stereo, you can go with this radio.
Buying Guide: Things you should look, before buying a new car stereo
- Chassis Size: The first things you should look at while buying a car radio is the actual size of the radio. If your car’s dashboard is big enough that is 4 inches in height then you can fit a double din stereo as well as single din stereo
- In case, your car’s dashboard is small that is 2-inches in height and you want to install a touchscreen stereo, then flip out stereo also known as universal head units is the best option for your vehicle. They fit easily in a single din as well as a double din dashboard with the help of a dash kit.
- Volume Knob or Button are better than touch-based volume control.
- Connectivity such as Bluetooth, for Hands-Free Calling and Music Streaming
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto for using all of your phone features on the display such as maps, Youtube, Spotify, and more.
- Power Output: With good power and high powerout, you can play music loud in your media reciever, good power wattage should not be less than 180 watts.
- Display Quality: No one likes low resolution. That’s you must choose head unit which support as least (800 x 480) pixels or higher.
Why you should avoid cheap Chinese Car Stereo.
If you are going to purchase a new stereo for your car, then you should avoid buying a cheap Chinese head unit. You can find a huge list of these Chinese head units on amazon offering a very low price with great offers.
However, if you bought them, it will cause you lots of problems in the future and in the end, you will have to replace them. They will provide
- Worst Audio and Display Quality
- Poor Build and wiring Quality
- Connectivity Issues with Bluetooth
- No Warranty Coverage
So it is better to invest in branded head units such as Boss, Pioneer, Alpine. You can also check this list of best double head units for sound quality and proper warranty coverage.
We have included some cheap head units a the bottom for those who want a budget-friendly head unit with a camera as well.
Why install a Backup Camera?
First of all, let’s see the mechanism of a backup camera, when you reverse your vehicle, a camera placed at the rear of the car gets on and sends a picture to the head unit, and then you can watch the back of your vehicle on display. These are usually placed at a downward angle at the end of the car to provide the best viewing angle.
Generally, many cars have a warning alarm system, which helps you know when your vehicle is getting too close to the wall or any object. It can only work while you reverse your vehicle. You can also install a backup camera yourself by reading the user manual and watching some installation videos. It can help you and your car in several ways.
Increases Viewing Angle: Without a rear-facing camera, reversing a vehicle is not an easy job. Some object or wall or anything can hit your vehicle. But if you use a rear-facing camera, it will increase your viewing angle by eliminating the blind spots and give you a rear straight view of the vehicle, and you were able to park your car quickly.
Prevent Accidents: The primary and crucial function of a rear-facing camera is to let you know what is behind your vehicle. Many car accidents happen due to revering a vehicle, therefore, it is not more than a luxury but also a life-saving feature.
How we Select these Car Stereos?
The very first thing we did on selecting these car stereos, is finding those car stereos that offer a free rear-facing camera. Then we check we check each head unit’s reviews on Amazon, Crutchfield, and Best Buy. More than 50 car stereos have been picked in that phase, and then we finally take suggestions from the Crutchfield experts and some other verified customers who actually used that product.
We reject more than 30 car stereos that don’t stand out on our expectations. We check these head units in every aspect such as display, audio, features, price, and many more. To check the size of your car’s dashboard, use this tool by Crutchfield, which will tell you what will perfectly fit your vehicle.
All these car stereos come with a built-in amplifier that offers power output between 45 to 55 watts per channel which produces loud and high-quality audio.
Below are some questions people asked related to double din stereo.
What is the best car stereo with a backup camera?
ATOTO A6 PF is the best head units available in the market which offers a free rare view backup camera, Apple CarPlay, and a big touchscreen LCD.
What is the cost of installing a double head unit?
The average cost of installing a double din stereo is 50 to 100 dollars approx.
Can I use my backup camera while driving?
As we all know Backup Camera works only when we reverse a vehicle. However, there are some tricks available on YouTube which can help to use it while driving.
Can I install a double din stereo in any Car?
You cannot install a double din head unit in any type of dashboard. If your vehicle has a single din dashboard (2 x7”) and if you want to use a large touchscreen, then Flip Out head unit with the perfect choice in which you use all the features that most of the other 2-din stereo, and can be installed in any dashboard.
What does the Double Din Head unit mean?
Double Head Unit is also known as 2-Din Head Unit. The term “Din” is used to show the head unit’s size. Where double din is considered as 7 x4 inches. Head Unit commonly known as the car stereo is like touchscreen tablets but specially designed for cars so that you can use your phone features like GPS Navigation, Hands-free Calling, listing to music or videos, and many more on the big display of car stereo.
With the right head unit, you can connect a rearview camera to your vehicle. Today, most dashboards are built around the Double DIN platform to provide extra space for a stereo that needs to command unlock more than a tape deck, CD player, and volume controls. Of course, you’ll still need to measure the space that you have available in your dashboard to determine exactly what kind of stereo you can implement in the – without any headache or hassle.
How much does it cost to install a rear view camera on a car?
The average cost to install a rear view camera is between $100 and $200. This price can vary depending on the make and model of your car, as well as the labor costs of your installer. Many newer cars come with a factory-installed rear view camera, so you may not need to have one installed at all. However, if you’re driving an older car or are looking for an aftermarket option, there are several things to keep in mind.
What is the difference between a backup camera and a rear view camera?
A backup camera is a camera that is mounted facing the rear of the vehicle, typically above the license plate. The purpose of a backup camera is to aid the driver in backing up the vehicle by providing a live video feed of what is behind the vehicle.
A rear view camera, on the other hand, is typically mounted on either side of the rear license plate (one on each side) and provides a live video feed of what is behind and to the sides of the vehicle. While rear view cameras can be helpful in certain situations (such as tight parking spots), they are not as effective as backup cameras in helping drivers avoid potential accidents or objects while backing up.
Is it worth having a backup camera?
Yes, it is definitely worth having a backup camera! A backup camera can help you avoid accidents and injuries, and can also save you time and money.
Accidents happen all the time, and they can often be avoided if you have a backup camera. A backup camera gives you an extra set of eyes while you’re driving, which can help you avoid collisions with other cars, pedestrians, cyclists, and animals. Backup cameras can also help you park your car in tight spaces, which can save you time and money.
So yes, a backup camera is definitely worth having! They’re affordable, easy to install, and can potentially save you a lot of money and grief down the road.
Each double din receiver has its advantages and disadvantage that makes it very hard for you to choose the right one that will suit your vehicle.
In our opinion, if you are searching for the best double din stereo with a backup camera which is not too expensive then you should go with ATOTO A6 PF. The reason for selecting this receiver in our top priority list is its best performance, quality features, excellent reviews, and affordable price.
Finally, you need to be sure that you are always purchasing the head unit which is available on the market at a price point that you’re able to afford.
Related Posts —